Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Preview of what’s to come

So on Saturday I had the opportunity to go to my best friend’s food tasting for her upcoming wedding in June. The place was beautifully decorated as if there were a real wedding going on. They had a variety of table setting options. Each table was decorated very unique this gave her possible options or ideas of what her Table would look like on her wedding day. Just being there made me excited and put me in the wedding mood. I honestly can’t wait to get married! There were Hors d'oeuvres being served by people in suits and bowties. There were entrée stations, desert stations; candy stations a martini bar a wine tasting and an open bar. Pretty much there was a good amount of food and alcohol to go around. There were plenty of people to take advantage of all of this including us, 250 people to be exact. My best friend (Stephanie) went there with her mind made up with the entrée she would be serving her guests on her big day. But a funny thing happened why the idea of a food tasting is a great idea. She decided against her original decision and chose something else. I do not want to divulge too much info because I want those who are invited to be pleasantly surprised.

 This was a very nice way to spend my Saturday afternoon. We took advantage of the open bar I came on an empty stomach and left with a full one. We talked laughed sipped ate got ideas and saw the actual vision. I just can’t wait for the actual wedding day.

Congratulations Stephanie and Adler, <3  xoxoxoxox <3


Bring 'em out, bring 'em out!
Bring 'em out, bring 'em out
Bring 'em out, bring 'em out!

Stephanie and her sister/Maid of Honor



Future mother inlaw




Stephanie and I

My plate I wish I had some more. The strawberry short cake was amazing!


Chocolate Covered strawberries, My Kryptonite! I had about 4 of these but whose counting


A funny thing happened when Stephanie and Adler were at the cake stations. So there were only 2 stations from 2 places one was Montilios Bakery and the other was from konditormeister. Stephanie was staning in fron of one and Adler in front of the other both talking about what cakes they would like. both were looking at each other waning each other to come over to the station they were standing in front of. it was kind of funny as the representatives from each bakery including me looked on. Hope you guys figure it out lol.



mmmmmmh Chocolate!











I had 3 Cosmo's
Something I wish I took a picture of was the ice sculpture that was at the martini station. It was not only art work but it was part of the drink process. The bartender mixed the drink and poured it in the ice sculpture in a martini glass. I had a wedding cake martini love the name not the martini so much, too much amaretto.

That’s it xoxoxox Izzy <3