Thursday, January 27, 2011

A day in the City (Boston)

                      So yesterday I spent the day in Boston with one of my Besties. I have driven into Boston on many occasions but this time I spent the day through different eyes. Eyes that I have a new found respect for. We took the train in and walk around the city. When we got off the train we pulled out the gps on our phones. My friend downloaded this App called HOPSTOP. It was weird but walking around an already familiar area we felt like tourists. Once we got our bearing straight and cheating once by taking a cab (literally up the street for 3.80) we enjoy the day exploring and taking pictures. We could not even feel the snow or the cold.  I enjoyed my city even more than before and found a new found respect for people who take public transportation walk and bike everywhere. I was one with them the city yesterday and loved every moment of it. Things that that I would normally speed by in my car I was able to stop take in and enjoy. You should try this some time.

I dedicate this to my Bestie NEEK  aka Effing Fashion <3

Neek

Word We're riders, literally» RT @: I have a new found respect for people who take public transportation.



my Round trip ticket


Stephanie and I on the commuter rail on our way to Boston




the Hot Chocolate made the walk so much better














on our way back home



choo choo

thats it xoxoxoxox I LOVE BOSTON!

"Its always great to view things through different eyes or different lenses or view things from another angle"

IZZY