Monday, January 24, 2011

Gym Flow

Go hard  or go home! or at least make the effort
 Today’s weight: 122.6 goal: 105 with lots of muscle definition

So today I went to the gym to start my 4 week routine. I started at 9:15 with a weight lifting class called Power. I felt like such a rookie with the weights everything felt heavy then my muscles started to burn. I took little breaks not long ones because I did not want anyone to judge me not saying they would but I definitely did not want to look like a rookie. After the hour lifting class I moved over to the treadmill and set my time for an hour. I was going good and strong while watching law and order on the TV. I had 20minuets left when this guy came and ruined my flow. In the middle of my fast paced walk and the ever increasing plot on law and order he comes up and switches the channel to ESPN, "WTF!" I said to myself. He did not even ask me if I was watching it.  He was such a show off too while the speed on my treadmill was a measly 4.2 he had his speed on 9 and was sprinting like he was in a track meet all while ESPN was on I mean the PAT's  are out who cares about ESPN, REALLY!? I turned my Ipod all the way up and Knaye’s Power was on, how fitting because my weight lifting class is called power. Next on the Play list was Nicki Minaj’s Romans Revenge this got me pumped I so badly wanted to sprint too on the treadmill but I have this recurring night mare that I attempt to sprint on the treadmill and bust my ass and fall off.  All in all two and a half hours and 600 calories later I feel great!  
If I see some good results after 4 weeks I will be incorporating this into a life routine.
Dislike:  Pitbull played during my lifting class, Boooo!


Bon Appetit: I have also switch up my diet incorporating more salads. above is an avacado salad and miso soup. I started the morning with an egg white omlet with tomatoes and ham.





Well thats it xoxoxox IZZY